Welcome Facility Owners & Managers!
What is the Flagship Facility Assessment?
If your facility needs an objective measurement and strategic positioning for sustainable growth and reduction in wasted effort, the Flagship Assessment will offer you a straight forward, unparalleled analysis of your organization from 12 key dimensions of business capability.
- This strategic online tool will measure your current business model, leadership, and team from 12 key areas to reveal what your current strengths and weaknesses are and precisely what to do about them. It creates an objective facility capabilities baseline.
- In two phases, one online and the other over the phone, the Flagship Facility Assessment will give you specific action items to be accomplished over the next 90 - 120 days to bring your vessel up to top speed. This is not just a "what to do" report, but it is truly a map that includes the exact steps that, if followed, will turn each area of need into a well systemized strength.
- A detailed view of the following:
- Facility's Strategic Problem Solving Capacity
- Facility's Defined Market Space & Strategy
- Competitive Landscape
- Facility's Ability to Execute
- A concise summary of a facility's structure and marketplace presence.
How the Flagship Facility Assessment Tool Works:
- Facilitated on-line in Phase 1 and over the phone in Phase 2.
- Using a proprietary questioning methodology, you will be guided through a series of strategically designed questions to provide data about your facility and its operational characteristics.
- Upon completion of the data entry, we will contact you and review the data to ensure accuracy, proper understanding, and consistency.
- Once the information is confirmed, a comprehensive report is generated. This roadmap is presented to you in our phone meeting.
Why Use the Flagship Facility Assessment?
- This process gives you the proper knowledge, perspective, and tools to position your facility for significant and sustainable growth.
- It provides an automated way of highlighting the most overlooked barriers to growth.
- It provides an objective assessment to empower and enhance the decision making quality of the leadership.
Who Would Benefit From This Tool?
- Owners and General Managers involved in the process of increasing sales, market share, infrastructure, and staff performance, who are interested in an accurate, simple and streamlined manner of doing business.
- Anyone who is a part of the management process that needs critical data about a facility and its operations.
- Anyone interested in a better performance from employees.
If you take the time to measure your operation, find the real issues, then you can solve practically anything."
Al Bowman, US Navy (ret) & Owner, Cinder Hills Kennels.
The MasterPlan Pet Care process has literally changed our entire business. It's so much easier to run a profitable operation!"
Suzanne Locker, Owner, ABC Pet Resort and Spa